Third Date Sex?

Acceptable Third Date physical contact? I met this guy a little over two weeks we have only been out twice since we met because of the holidays. We have talked on the phone quite a bit however. We kissed pretty heavily on our second date. Tonight is our third date and while I do not plan on sleeping with him now I... show more Acceptable Third Date physical contact?
I met this guy a little over two weeks we have only been out twice since we met because of the holidays. We have talked on the phone quite a bit however. We kissed pretty heavily on our second date. Tonight is our third date and while I do not plan on sleeping with him now I was wondering what acceptable third date physical contract would consist of. Just more kissing? Please don't say "whatever feels right" or "it depends" type answers. I just want to get some ideas of ways we can get closer without going all the way and without making a **** of myself. Is sleeping with a guy on the third date bad if you want a relationship?
13 answers 13