而我對金融證券有相當的興趣,也想往這方面發展

Update:

以我的資格與經驗,希望在錄取後能為公司有所貢獻

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

在我高中畢業之後,隨即進入陸軍憲兵科服役了一年半的時間

I served at military for one and half years after graduated from high school.

退役之後,經由筆試考取了XX大學進修部XX學系

After leaving the army, I went to xx college advanced program and majored in xx by passing a wrting test.

而過去兩年,我白天工作晚上念書,在工作上累積不少的工作經驗

In the past two years, I worked at daytime, and went to school at evening. By doing this, I gained a lot of working experiences.

p.s. 什麼樣的工作經驗呢?必須要仔細點會比較好

目前我擁有了三張證照(可以幫我掰有關金融的),XX證照,XX證照,XX證照.

Currently, I have three fiinancial licenses. They are

而我對金融證券有相當的興趣,也想往這方面發展

I am interested in financial industry which included in stocks, bonds and financial planning, but not limited to it. I am eager to expend my filed to it.

2007-12-28 01:14:49 補充

以我的資格與經驗,希望在錄取後能為公司有所貢獻

With my experiences and qualification, I am looking forward to work with you in the near future and be your valuable asset.

• 1 decade ago

在我高中畢業之後,隨即進入陸軍憲兵科服役了一年半的時間

I entered the land force as the military policeman for one and half years after my high school graduation.

退役之後,經由筆試考取了XX大學進修部XX學系

After leaving the army, I entered XX college XX department for advance studies by written test.

而過去兩年,我白天工作晚上念書,在工作上累積不少的工作經驗

Accunmulating a lot of working experiences from my work at daytime and study at nightime the past two years.

目前我擁有了三張證照

I had 3 licences till now.

而我對金融證券有相當的興趣,也想往這方面發展

And I have a lot of interesting in banking, stocks, bonds which the field I prefer to expand.

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.