Has anybody had any issues with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage company??

I am just curious b/c my mom has been talking to them over the past few months b/c we haven't been able to make our payments and they kept telling her that there are programs, but there was nothing they could do, but yet they have sent letters telling her about hese programs, but when she would talk on the... show more I am just curious b/c my mom has been talking to them over the past few months b/c we haven't been able to make our payments and they kept telling her that there are programs, but there was nothing they could do, but yet they have sent letters telling her about hese programs, but when she would talk on the phone to them they told her there was nothign she could do. I am just curious b/c now that we got the foreclosure notice it says that there are ways to stop it from happening, but it's like why didn't they tell us about these so-called way BEFORE this happened. Anyways has anyone else had any issues with Wells Fargo?