Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

How to become a HIPPIE!?

me and my sister are in a hotel room together, and we are going to become hippies! how do you become a hippie?! ENTERTAIN US WITH YOUR ANSWERS :D

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry, but you can't just decide to be a hippie. Its a way of life, not a stereotype. If you really have a passion for nature, equal rights, peace, love, and freedom, and you dislike conformists, the establishment, and war, then you are a hippie. There is no other way to go about it because being a fake is probably the absolutely most anti-hippie thing you could be, besides Ronald Regan.

Source(s): Hippie and proud
  • 4 years ago

How To Become Hippie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to a "hippie" website and complain about everything in the world today. Also, when you're on those sites, ask them how to become a hippie. They LOVE that. You talk about hating stereotypes but in every other thread you discuss how you wear tie-dye and sandals everyday. Seriously though, be born between 1950 and the early 1960's.

Source(s): Member of an above referenced site.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Grow out your hair and toss your shoes. Wear a scarf around your head for a headband, and get yourself a pair of those Ozzy sunglasses. Learn to play acoustic guitar and play for animals. Hug trees and eat only plants - no meat!!! Smoke pot (or maybe you shouldn't because the stuff they had back then was a lot lighter than it is now) and wear flowy skirts. Make daisy chains for everyone you love and drawl when you talk. Smile peacefully and spread the love.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hug trees

Smoke Mary Jane.

Protests

Fight for animal rights.

And RAINBOW STUFF!

• harib
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

see via the baloney of racism , appreciate nature , love the earth , co perform with others as a replace of competing , stay with others to verify from them , have fun existence itself , dont slave for a production unit proprietor with a cigar in his face , beat your tambourine and dance till ultimately sunrise -

• 1 decade ago

1) love trees

2) have lots of kids

3) name those kids: Branch, River, Moonbeam, Sunshine, Rainbow, and Twig

4) drive a VW Bus

5) lots of hula hoops

6) wear hemp clothes

7) do not shave

8) get a hiking backpack

9) do not shower

10) say peace to everyone

11) talk s-l-o-w-

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Smoke Mary Jane Hula hoops, and have a WV R u and these people trying to offend me For one i dont smoke The so called "Mary Jane" and Hula hoops WTF people of my kind dont use those things and WV i seare u guys are trying to piss me off and we're never always happy we have feelings and stuff and "ENTERTAIN US WITH YOUR ANSWERS" i HATE UUUU

• 1 decade ago

IT'S A STATE OF MIND. YOU CANT JUST BECOME ONE. IT TAKES WORK.

:)

• 1 decade ago

PLEASE DONT BE A HIPPIE. lol jk jk i luv hippies.

peace and luv, man!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.