Should I move to Celebration, Florida?

My family and I want to move and right now we live in Massachusetts and want to move to Florida. I'm a sophmore in high school and we once went to this town called Celebration near Orlando and really liked it. Is it a good place to move to?

Best Answer

i wouldn't move there... I've lived there.. it starts to get really creepy after a while, trust me. It's an artificial world , leaves don't fall off tree's. It's like a cult almost. There are so many laws and rules that apply to that community... You should really check their website before you even consider it.....

I would never move back there.

Celebration Florida Creepy

• Question are you asking this because you have a choice in the matter or you have to move? It must be hard to move during your life in high school. However sometimes people love fresh starts. I would say family is very important so as long as you are with your family everything is good. As far as your friends you can always keep in touch.

I would try googling that place and maybe check into the schools and see if they could put you into contact with someone from the high school to give you more information on the place.

I hope your move works well for you. Remember its not where you move its who you are. Your attitude makes the best of it. Oh and I hear a lot of people go to florida for spring break and you are close to disney world????? Sorry trying to help!!!!!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Should I move to Celebration, Florida?

Source(s): move celebration florida: https://tr.im/mLH9G

If you want to ruin your life then move here to Celebration. I have lived here in this fake town for 5 years and the place is horrible. The crime is bad, the community is so disorganized, the people are rude, I could go on and on. My son is a student at Celebration High School and he can't wait to move in 3 weeks. Go to 34747forum.com and read the discussions on moving to Celebration, FL. Also check out www.bestplaces.net and look at the statistics on the crime and schools. They speak for themselves. When you move to Celebration you are moving to Kissimmee, FL.... do your research on Kissimmee. We didn't. This place is evil and creepy!!!! Also check out www.OrlandoFloridaSucks.com...... it explains the whole Orlando area!

Just next to Kissimmee. About 3 miles from Disney. A really growing place. Really high property taxes. It is a very nice place. Traffic SUCKS. Especially during rush hour on I-4. You are mid state so less than 2 hours from either coast. Surfing on the east, fishing on the west. Good weather.

• Evelyn

isnt that the town that disney world built? Ive been there before for the pie festival and it looked like the most stereotypical suburban place i have ever seen. I mean, it is THE definition of suburbia. It was very clean and pretty but was just house after house after house. It looked rather boring and empty. Go a couple minutes east and move to Orlando, its funner.

Realy this has to do with your heart and finance. Do you really want to leave you home? Will anybody exept you? or Will you have enough money? Will taxes be hire? Are jobs avalible? Are there any houses on the market or will you have to build a new house? There are pros and cons to were you live make sure you look at both

Sincerly

Katie

• Bob H

Nope. It's next to Kissimee, which is just below Orlando. Garbage pay, which leads to high crime, and a lot of people moving in and out quickly. OTOH, they have nites every week, when bikers and rodders get together there and show off their rides. And it's free. And a couple of rides.

• if i were you i would wait until i graduated. moving away from friends like that can be tough. especially because you become the new kid in school and sometimes that doesn't go so well.

I would save myself the agony and just stay where I was for another 2 years and then move if i wanted to at that point.