Where could I find Johnny Cash movies such as the last days of frank and Jesse James and the baron and the kid

Both TV movies, The baron and the kid from 1984 and the last days of frank and jesse james with Kris Kristofferson these both sound like really interesting tv movies and I seriously doubt they are ever aired on tv anymore I probably couldn't find them at blockbuster could I where could I find these films?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi! You can definitely get them through Blockbuster. I orderd them last week; should be here Fri or Sat. May nothave them in-store but you can always check. All I know is that I ordered them on-line last week.

Summary

Full Synopsis:

Country music legends Johnny Cash and Kris Kristofferson star as Frank and Jesse James in this made-for-TV biography of the notorious Old West criminals. ~ Jason Ankeny, All Movie Guide

Complete Cast:

June Carter Cash

Marcia Cross

Johnny Cash

Willie Nelson

Margaret Gibson

David Allan Coe

Gail Youngs

Kris Kristofferson

Ed Bruce - Major Edwards

Director(s):William A. Graham

Writer(s):William Stratton

Producer(s):Philip Cates

Technical Details:

Language:Eng

Studio:Live/Artisan

Summary

Full Synopsis:

The "Baron", played by Johnny Cash, is a legendary pool shark. The "Cajun Kid", played by Greg Webb, is the Baron's long-lost son. Once they're reunited, the Baron and the Kid embark upon numerous adventures, each exploit bringing them closer. Based on Johnny Cash's hit song "The Baron", this made-for-TV endeavor is a blatant attempt to rope the fans of Kenny Rogers' similar TV-movie project The Gambler. Costarring June Carter Cash and Tracy Pollan, The Baron and the Kid premiered November 21, 1984. ~ Hal Erickson, All Movie Guide

Running Time: 94 mins

Complete Cast:

Johnny Cash - The Baron

Tracy Pollan - Mary Beth Phillips

Claude Akins

Darren McGavin - Jack Beamer

Greg Webb - The Cajun Kid

June Carter Cash - Dee Dee Stanley

Richard Roundtree - Frosty

Director(s):Gary Nelson

Writer(s):William Stratton

Producer(s):Kenneth Kaufman, Gary Nelson, Michael Lepiner

Technical Details:

Studio:Echo Bridge Home Entertainment

• 1 decade ago

I saw some Johnny Cash movies in the Dollar Tree and at Walmart on the rack with some other dollar movies.

• 1 decade ago

This question made me think of a Johnny Cash movie, after researching it I think it was "Thaddeus Rose and Eddie", where he shove some kinda veggie, I think it was a tomato, up a cops tail pipe. Later on they were throwing tomatoes and Thaddeus (Johnny) says to Eddie (Bo Hopkins) Hey Eddie, gimme another 'mater.....

Don't forget Pride of Jessie Hallum too! Another classic.........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ask on ebay or try you tube

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.