Would you like to see what Lyn-Z & Gerard's babies will look like?

Lyn-Z, bassist for MSI, and Gerard Way, vocals for MCR, recently got married!

I've morphed their pictures, and here is roughly what their future babies will look like!!

http://www.morphthing.com/image/2663417-Morph-of-g...

(sorry its not that good, but its sooo difficult finding the perfect pictures of them to morph!)

NotSoEmo: Well Gerard & Lyn-Z were friends way back in the day. I think they used to date...

On tour, they got back in touch. After things with Eliza ended, the tow of them just picked it up where they left off

two***

Oh, and lol..I know it looks pretty creepy, but thats mostly cause this was one of my first attempts at morphing! I think their kids will be freaking gorgeous.

I tried to do Mikey & Alicia, Frank & Jamia, Ray & well I dont know who his fiance is..and then put Bob's face on a pillow (ya know, from all the pillow sex lol) But I'm lazy, and couldnt find good pics for it. Oh! If anyone has a pic of any of them face forward, sorta close, and on the larger side, hit me up! Cause then I can make some more creepy-cute babies

Favorite Answer

LOL...that's cute...

You're awesome, Posh...!!!

Is that a boy or a girl?! I do hope the baby gets mostly Gerard's features... that'd be so cute!

I'm surprised they haven't divorced yet! Not to be a b*tch, but didn't he break up with Eliza only 2 months before he married Lyn-Z? He's either a two-timer or an idiot... Or Spin magazine is full of $hit.

I just don't believed when i heard bout their backstage weds but to know that Gee finally found the right woman,that's make me so happy.All the fans is waiting for Lynz gets pregnant,isn't?

• Janet

I would name her Helena Marie (Helena... obviously the song Helena.. and Marie for "Call my Aunt Marie" from Cancer) Bandit Lee is very... creative... but it's not my style. But it was Gee's and Lyn-Z's choice, not ours!!

That sort of looks like a cross between Winona Ryder and Katie Holmes.

Awwww!

It's so cute!

I think the kids will look more like Gerard, though...

idk why

lol thats pretty cool how you did that. and lol its funny how it morphed gerard's white/blonde hair lol.

ohhh that's what you were doing with the picss!

so cute <3

that pic is terrifying! neither of them are ugly so they will turn out fine. i hope they don't look like that picture though! that kinda scared me.

Source(s): that question is funny, yet extremely creepy!

OMG LOLZ! that chickish thing is much pretier than her. Looks more lyk Gee! koolness!!!!!

those r gunna b sum smexy kids!