Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix....?

has got to be one of the best movies ever! Harry Potter's stories is one of the best stories I've ever read. it will be history like Cinderella and Lord of the Rings. I think the movies are better because they make the story so real. What's your favorite Harry Potter movie? What was your favorite... show more has got to be one of the best movies ever!
Harry Potter's stories is one of the best stories I've ever read.
it will be history like Cinderella and Lord of the Rings.

I think the movies are better because they make the story so real.
What's your favorite Harry Potter movie?
What was your favorite part of Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix?
Update: I didn't expect Order of Phoenix to be so good because when I read the book it was my least favorite.
they did a good job of comic relief, I thought the book was pretty depressing.
I loved the special effects.
I can't even decide which is my favorite movie
Update 2: I agree the books are better in the way that they contain more information. I've read every book but book 1. they don't have enough time to include everything so they have to put everything important in it. I think Luna is a little weird. when that guy hit her and she was bleeding...the prophecies started... show more I agree the books are better in the way that they contain more information. I've read every book but book 1. they don't have enough time to include everything so they have to put everything important in it.
I think Luna is a little weird.
when that guy hit her and she was bleeding...the prophecies started falling and she just stood there and watched.
she seems like one of those people who just get too caught up in dreaming they forget all about reality and are seldom in it.