promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is there a way to tell the difference between crack and meth just from the smell of the second-hand smoke?

My friend's roommate tells her she likes to snort cocaine, but she smells this strange smokey smell every morning coming out of the bathroom that makes her cough the second it hits her throat. How damaging is the second-hand smoke of either?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

crack smells like burning rubber.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I don't know how damaging the second-hand smoke of either is, but I'm sure it isn't good if cigarettes have such a damaging effect. It is something to think about. As far as telling the difference by the smell, it is possible. Crack has a funky copper -like smell to it and meth sort of smells like a musty hot wiring smell. I think the meth would probably be what is making his roommate cough. She is coughing from the cut that is used in the mix of the meth. Some of that stuff is really volatile and will do that to you. I don't know if Crack does that or not, it wasn't my drug of choice when I was using. He can get busted just the same as she can though because it is in his home.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Not sure about the tests but the difference between second hand and first hand is the amount of thc.If it's first hand the count's higher n if it's second hand while your just in the room there's barely any. If it's second hand through a shot gun or breathing in someone's gravity bong rip then it's like first hand but the amount's cut in a bit more than half.

• 1 decade ago

Move away from the crack heads. Any second hand smoke is dangerous. And if you were to work in an environment where they require drug tests you could fail from the second hand smoke.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Smells like burning plastic.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

umm how damaging is using and just being in the same household. if your friend isnt participating or doesnt want to participate in the association of all that she needs to get out of there, now.

• 1 decade ago

These days, it is dangerous to live with someone who uses - aside from the physical danger (gang/dealer violence, etc), if roomie gets busted, your friend is liable to lose everything she owns or go to jail as well.

MOVE!

• 1 decade ago

lol...its dangerous for ue friend to even associate with her roommate talk to her and make sure she doesnt get hooked

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

then maybe her friend is doing alittle more and if her friend is doing meth or crack then her friend needs help.

• 1 decade ago

yeah, u can determine by the thickness or the smoke and the smell, its really like a leafy smell for dope while for cigarette its like i dont know how to describe it lol

and the smoke of dope is whiter than the cigarette

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.