Has anyone been stationed at Ft Huachuca, Az? What's it like and what should I expect?

I don't have a driver's license so are the shops and restaurants within walking distance from the base? It will be my first duty station with MI and I'm kinda nervous. What's the temperature like? Is it a cool place to be stationed? How are the natives? How's the food? Does the base have a lot... show more I don't have a driver's license so are the shops and restaurants within walking distance from the base? It will be my first duty station with MI and I'm kinda nervous. What's the temperature like? Is it a cool place to be stationed? How are the natives? How's the food? Does the base have a lot of brass around that I have to be walking on eggshells all the time? How's the rent off base and lodging? What's the recreation like? Thanks!