Funny joke, worth a star or not folks?

A young dating couple were driving down the road in a very busy area, when things started to get somewhat passionate. So they decided to pull over and park and have some fun. Things were really getting hot, and they were not paying any attention to what was going on outside.

All of a sudden a policeman was tapping on their window. The cop could hardly contain himself. "Didn't you know that you are not suppose to be having sex in public?" he asked the couple.

Being embarrassed at being caught, they said yes and apologized. "Well," the cop said, "I will have to write you a ticket." So the cop wrote the ticket and reminded them next time to watch their behavior.

After getting dressed, the girlfriend asked her boyfriend what the policeman wrote the ticket for. Her boyfriend replied, "Doing 69 in a 35 zone."

Favorite Answer

Good show, Nessie. It reads very well. Keep hem coming. With this one joke, I've become your fan.

lol It's a bit funny but is the 35 supposed to mean anything?

haha I'm really slow

Very funny. LOL. Have 5 stars.

ha ha ha funny

thanks for a laugh

10/10

ha ha i will give you a star

• okay I will give you a star

very good I liked that,

yeah.. kinda funny

• xyz

hahaha, hilarious, star.

Sorry this one wasn't all that funny.