food stamps?

state of missouri department of social services

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    What is the question? Food stamps are generally administered through state Welfare department or public assistance, but department of social services should be able to provide you with the number and location closet to you where you would apply.

  • 1 decade ago

    Is there a question in there somewhere?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.