Merge excel files to extract data?

Hello, I would like to merge two excel files together and extract the names that are not contained in one of the originals. For example, sheet A contains the names of all people who sign up for a listserv but in order to be eligble for the list serv you must be a member. Not all members are on the listserv nor... show more Hello,

I would like to merge two excel files together and extract the names that are not contained in one of the originals.
For example, sheet A contains the names of all people who sign up for a listserv but in order to be eligble for the list serv you must be a member. Not all members are on the listserv nor do they need to be. List 2 contains all members.
Is there a way to merge the two and get a list of those who have signed up for the list serv but are not members (in other words they are not in list 2 but they are on list 1)?
Thank you for your help.
Update: expletive. Thanks for your help. I am trying to see who on list A is also on list B. In order to be on the listserv you need to be a member. All the members are on list B, some of the people on list A are no longer members. I am trying to filter out who is on list A but not on list B. Everyone on list B is not... show more expletive.

Thanks for your help.
I am trying to see who on list A is also on list B. In order to be on the listserv you need to be a member. All the members are on list B, some of the people on list A are no longer members. I am trying to filter out who is on list A but not on list B.
Everyone on list B is not going to be on list A because not everyone signs up for the listserv.

Thanks again for trying to help.