• Consumer Electronics >
  • Games & Gear >
  • Xbox
  • Consumer Electronics >
  • Games & Gear >
  • Xbox

Xbox live sign in problem?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Alright my xbox live account is working fine for 3-4 months... but for some reason I can't log in with that account today..... so i tried to make a new account and it worked fine, ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Xbox live is having sign in problems today some people can't sign in and some can't recover ( me ) dial this number 1-800-4-my-xbox and listen for about 10 secounds or talk to them the voice machine will tell you the problem or go xbox.com and look at the status updates i talked to a person named Cindy she said they are fixing it and that it will be normal in 2-24 hours ( i guess 24 )

Source:

1-800-4-Myxbox

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
Thanks,,,
  • 0
    0
  • Comment
Xbox live sign in problem?
Alright my xbox live account is working fine for 3-4 months... but for some reason I can't log in with that account today..... so i tried to make a new account and it worked fine, i logged in successfully done buncha stuff... andI signed out , as I try to log in with that account I'm having problem with it says can't connect to xbox live , please test your connection... I'm 100% my connection is working fine... and i think the problem is in that account ...
Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock