Do guys flat-iron their hair? If so, then do you know any guys that do?

I was wondering wether guys flat-iron their hair and wether any of you know any guys that do it. I have very frizzy hair and I am looking for a way to make it look straight, the first thing that came to mind was to iron it. Do any of you know guys that do that?(not gay guys) Note: I have absolutely no problem... show more I was wondering wether guys flat-iron their hair and wether any of you know any guys that do it. I have very frizzy hair and I am looking for a way to make it look straight, the first thing that came to mind was to iron it. Do any of you know guys that do that?(not gay guys)

Note: I have absolutely no problem with gay people (some members of my family are gay and they are very nice people) and respect them like i would anyone else, i just dont wanna be called gay just because i iron my hair.