Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysValentine's Day · 1 decade ago

I want to buy perfume for my boyfriend as valentines gift.what do you suggest?

he is 27 and also a doctor. I want to buy him a fragrance that is cool and could be used during nights and in romantic dates of us. what do you suggest?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • thai
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Calling it cologne. Burberry has a wonderful fragrance for men. Go to Macy's. They have a large selection of cologne sets.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I want to buy perfume for my boyfriend as valentines gift.what do you suggest?

he is 27 and also a doctor. I want to buy him a fragrance that is cool and could be used during nights and in romantic dates of us. what do you suggest?

Source(s): buy perfume boyfriend valentines gift suggest: https://bitly.im/UbATY
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get him Very Irrésistible by Givenchy. It only came out a few months ago but smells nice and manly. Macy's or Dillards should have it in stock.

• 1 decade ago

Lucky No. 6 smells sooooo good. Kenzo pour homme { I'd run a man down just to smell it} LOL! Aqua Di Gio is like heaven.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oooh good plan, today is a great day for buying cologne because it's probably on sale after Christmas! I recommend going to the store and smelling the different varieties because what is romantic or smells good to one person might not be what smells good to you!

• 1 decade ago

Go for something that is not overpowering or else his patients may have a reaction.

Eg, Acqua di Gio (Armani) or Clinique for men. Cerruti's 1881 is also nice.

• 1 decade ago

Get him Everlast's Perfume.

• 1 decade ago

id say curve more of an active fragrance, armani code its a more warm fragrance, Acqua Di Gio is a really good fragrance, but i dont know about the whole burberry fragrnce its expensive yes but idk how good it really smells, but as i found out with cologne you cant just put a really good smelling cologne on soe random guy and think it would smell the same. The cologne has to smell good on the guy other wise you wont like it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Polo for men by Ralph Lauren.

Favorite on a man

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First, never, EVER call men's perfume, perfume.

It is COLOGNE.

Much more manly sounding.

I never use the stuff cause it gives me an upset stomache and makes me feel like I've squirted gasoline all over myself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.