How do you change a song into a karaoke track?
Tonight I am doing a Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year Celebration and it is a Karaoke night! All of my friends who are coming have told me what karaoke tracks they would like, i have had them downladed with vocals and the only thing now is that some people would like them without so can you please answer this question with an internet link to software you can download FREE (it doesn't matter if it is a 7-day trial for example because i only need it today) and change a song into a karaoke track! many thanks!
PLEEEEASE ANSWER IT!!!!!!!
- 1 decade agoBest Answer
all softwares donot promise a 100% result..........it depends on the song a few songs turn out great a few acceptable n a few a disaster..........i use audacity its free n pretty simple
AUDICITY DOWNLOAD LINK http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/
ull hav 2 follow this step if u want ur track saved in mp3 format.....otherwise skip it
MP3 ENCODER DOWNLOAD LINK
now follow these steps
1. Import your stereo file into Audacity.
2. Open the track menu (click the arrow next to the track title), and choose “Split Stereo Track.”
3. Select the lower track (the right channel) by clicking it in the area around the mute/solo buttons.
4. Choose “Invert” from the Effects menu.
5. Using the track menus, change each track to “Mono.”
a few standalone softwares r
happy singing njoy ur night
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- JamieLv 71 decade ago
I'm not sure if there are any programs like that, but I suppose that you could search for one.
You may also want to try to use Windows Movie Maker and see if you can add in some lyrics to scroll up the screen.
Good luck and I hope I helped you!Source(s): Tech Blog JamiesPage.net
- SamanthaLv 44 years ago
limewire is great i have many!!