Girls!!! Bad guys or good guys?

Honest answers only. Do you like bad guys more or good, gentle, guys more?

oh yeah I'm asking this coz my ex is a REALLY GOOD GUY (and he's so sweet :D) but my boyfriend is sort of a bad guy, he's sweet sometimes but overall I think he's a bit more...uh...i dunno...hmmm...not actually rough, he's just sometimes big headed. I argue with him a lot, while my ex never wanted to have an argument with me and chose to let me win. Which one do you think is better for you?

Favorite Answer

my ideal guy has a good heart and is a gentleman. nothing wins me over more than opening doors and pulling out chairs. one time i went to a meeting and this guy stood when any woman walked into the room. i wanted him right then and there! i dont want a perfect guy but i also dont want a screw up so that i can "change" him. guys arent projects!

I prefer the guys that masquerade as "bad boys." When alone with their girl, they are sweet, gentle and romantic, plus everything else a girl wants in a guy. If he has to be "changed" he's too bad for me; don't want to change anybody. But, they must be good hearted and self-disciplined, have a steady job, be able to pay their debts, etc. I was married at one time to a "bad boy;" (he passed away). If I ever remarry, it will definitely be a good-hearted, B/B.

I like the shy bad boys. The ones that work out in silence at the gym and do it for themselves not to show off. That's my kind of man

For me love is what matters and the level of comfortability which my guy gives me no one can. We often land up fighting, that too very badly but still end of the day we love each other and let go the differences. Afterall opposites attracts and no one is prefect in this world. My guy is lil bit good and lil bit bad too.

Well, I'm a good guy with pretty good looks but I've noticed that I get very little amount of girls while the bad guy next door is being humped all over the place...

So, from my experience, girls like bad guys but they pay for it in the end...

I like good guys. Bad boys are usually babies who havent got their lives together.

What would i want with an a**hole? I dont understand why any girl would want one. I am not turned on by a guy who smokes weed, steals or is in and out of jail. I think he is a loser.

From this question it looks like most girls on here want the bad boys - well you can have them. Ill take the mature guy who does something worthwhile with his life and you can have the criminals, bikies and crack dealers!

To tell the truth,I like bad guys but what i mean is i like bad guys who is bad on the outside but on the inside they have a soft side.You know someone who has a hard shell but a there is still some softness that they tried to hide.Good guys are okay but i want a guy who respects my decisions.I want someone who can stand up for me.Bad boys are cool but at the same time they're like the jealous type you can't cheat on.Theyget mad easily if someone tries to get to you.Good guys.......are just you know.I like goos guys too because they're loyal to you and you can always count on them.

A mix of both. If he's too good, he's probably boring. If he's really bad, he'll probably cheat haha, but at least he'll make life more exciting! I do enjoy debates, but I find arguing too much is exhausting and draining (especially if they're stubborn).

it depends on all the other guys the girl's been with. if she's only had good guys then sometimes a bad guy makes an exciting change. but usually cute little good guys i'd probably say.

hmm i would have to say a little of both i like when a guy is sweet and gentle but yet has a bad boy edge to him.if that made sense.