Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

im tall how to stop growing?

im 13 and im 5'8ft and everyone in grade 8 are like 5'5 or 5'6 how do i stop growing .. does playing basketball or volleyball or other sports makes you grow ? i heard drinking coffee makes you stop growing but is there another way ? do you have to drink alot of coffeee to stop growing . and i get teased people call me beast ... what should i do ?

Favorite Answer

I believe there is no way to stop growing. Sports do help you grow though, but that doesn't mean you should stop playing them. Ignore the kids, they are little and bored. You'll stop growing soon anyways. Plus, being tall is cool, I wish I was tall. =]

Appears have a big submit a person's life. The external type of a person is perfect in the eyes of the entire world when every feature is put together in flawlessness or almost there. Of them all, height represents an important role.

Height is not only several is one of many pivotal requirements in plenty of fields: sports, being a part of the protection force, wooing some one, obtaining a job or simply bolstering one's confidence therefore, if you wish to be a bit taller you have to utilize this program https://tr.im/ETsxR , grow taller 4 Idiots.

The mixture of amino acids with development hormones, would indeed lead to a taller stature and this really is what you would learn from that book, the best way to set this mix used because the program actually work for the majority of people.  

Seems have a big turn in a person's life. The external form of a person is ideal in the eyes of the planet when every feature is assembled in flawlessness or very nearly there. Of all of them, height represents an important role.

Height is not just lots is one of the critical standards in plenty of areas: sports, being a part of the security force, wooing someone, obtaining a work or just bolstering one's assurance therefore, if you want to be slightly taller you just have to use this program https://bitly.im/aOpES , grow taller 4 Idiots.

The combination of proteins with growth hormones, could certainly lead to a taller stature and this really is what you would study on this book, how you can set this mixture used because this system really work for nearly all people.

Drink less milk, or shall i say STOP drinking it, i am tall aswell and i am still looking for a way to stop growing i am also 13 years old and i'm gonna be 14 this year, but man am i tall.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

im tall how to stop growing?

im 13 and im 5'8ft and everyone in grade 8 are like 5'5 or 5'6 how do i stop growing .. does playing basketball or volleyball or other sports makes you grow ? i heard drinking coffee makes you stop growing but is there another way ? do you have to drink alot of coffeee to stop growing ....

Source(s): im tall stop growing: https://tr.im/gw8Qx

Be yourself....Don't take other people comments seriously, be grateful about who you are and what a wonderful gift you have. Drinking coffee would not make any difference to you, unless you accept who you are and take advantage of how tall you can be, by playing in your high school basketball team or other sports. You can become a much better person if you believe in yourself. You can find new friends that understand who you really are and accept you for who you are. Finding ways to stop growing is not the answer, because the reason why you'll taller is because you inherited it from your parents, or in some cases the kinds of food you eat. But if you the know truth and accept that you are going to be around 6' someday you will be proud of yourself. Basketball players are all 6'-8' and they faces those challenges that you are facing now as a kid, and they all get through it and they become the most richest people you could ever know. So think of wisely, remember you can shape your own destiny and its all about decisions making.

Hi,

I am Shaina from NC (US) and I am pretty sure what's going in your mind. 2 years back I was in the same situation as of you know. A perfect figure included a good physical appearance and height. I was 5.3 and always had a feeling of embarrasment when I saw tall girls. I used to surf net for " how to gr ow ta ller" and a fter 2 mo nths of efforts I landed on @ https://tr.im/Um1yo

You need to focus on some food pro ducts and a well prepared routine and rest of thing you will get from the prod uct. Good luck hopefully you will get the resultts like me.

NOTE : Follow atleast 1 weeek before seeing res ults in you :) Started seeing re sults after 1 0 da ys in my case.

so in which age growing will stop I am 19 years old and I am 180cm I think this is great and I want to stop growing taller any more

I'm 13 and in 8th grade. I'm 4'8. Be glad you're that tall. I wish I was tall.

• CeCe5 years agoReport

I'm 5'7 And In The 8th I'll Be 13 This Year And Are You Sure Your Only 4'8 Because It Is Saud That If Your Under 4'9 You Are Suppose TO Still Be In A Booster Seat.

Im 11 and im 5.3 and the 5th grade it is not that many tall people at my school but i been the seen hight ever sice i was 9 i think ι stoped growing but i dont knoω😬 му мσм ιѕ 5.4 ѕнє ιѕ ѕнσят αи∂ му ∂α∂ ιѕ 6.2 αи∂ нαℓf σf му fαмιℓу ιѕ тαℓℓ αи∂ нαℓf ιѕ ѕσят👉ωσω👈

Yeah, I need to know, too. I m eleven and 5.7. My predicted height 6.2, which is SUPER tall for a girl...