I need a good universal remote and the codes for my tv, dvd player and receiver?

I have an RCA Universal remote, but i am planning on picking up a new universal remote that has more functionality within the next few days. I need it to control the following: My Pioneer Receiver (Pioneer VSX-406) Dvd/VCR Combo (Panasonic PV-D47320) TV (RCA TruFlat 27F650T) Any suggestions as to... show more I have an RCA Universal remote, but i am planning on picking up a new universal remote that has more functionality within the next few days. I need it to control the following:

My Pioneer Receiver (Pioneer VSX-406)

Dvd/VCR Combo (Panasonic PV-D47320)

TV (RCA TruFlat 27F650T)

Any suggestions as to remotes would be great, and i need the codes to control those devices.

Thanks a bunch!
Update: Functionality refering to the devices it'll control.
Something more than a remote with the standard play/pause FF RW stuff, but i dont want to break the bank.

Just something that's worked for someone else.
Update 2: Also, i no longer have the remote to my receiver, and i cannot seem to find the code for it.