Any online TEEN miscarriage support groups?

I am 16 (yes, 16, dont judge, dont hate) and i jurt recently had a miscarriage. By recently i mean i lost my baby at just over 4 months pregnant on 12/19/2007. I don't ahve anyone aroud me that i can talk to and even though i know my baby's father, he broke off our engagement the night i went to the... show more I am 16 (yes, 16, dont judge, dont hate) and i jurt recently had a miscarriage. By recently i mean i lost my baby at just over 4 months pregnant on 12/19/2007. I don't ahve anyone aroud me that i can talk to and even though i know my baby's father, he broke off our engagement the night i went to the hospital in labor. He doesnt want to even remember my baby girl in anyway, to him, she never happened. I need someone to talk to despreatly who isn't going to tell me "it was best...", "well at least it was early", "you can always have more", etc... as nice as it all sounds IT HURTS!!!!!! please.. if anyone can offer any support or know of any groups where i can talk to girls like me, please, please tell me.

~±~ Sophia Marie 12/19/2007 ~±~
Update: thanks for the support so far and my hospital (god bless them, they have been my biggest support so far) gave me a PACKET of groups.. and i have looked at them all. i ahve subscribed to a few but i feel awkward because most of these women are 20+ and/or married.