Poll: Joyce Meyer, Charles Stanley, Robert Schuler or Billy Graham?

Who is the best evangelist? Opinions?

Favorite Answer

i don't like any of them...

Billy Graham -by astronomical amounts is the best evangelist.

Charles Stanley is the greatest teacher of the group.

Joyce Meyer and Rob Schuler are phony.

Billy Graham as evangelist, his message was always simple, to the point, and an accurate presentation of the Gospel.

Charles Stanley if you were asking about a teacher / preacher of the word for those who are saved already and need to grow in their faith.

Oh, and if I had my choice of ANY teacher / preacher instead of just those, I'd go with Pat Love or Joel Kirtley (not that you'll have ever heard the names before.) Oh, and I am NOT talking about the "Dr. Pat Love" that comes up if you Google the name.

• Billy Graham

none of the first three has the true teaching of the liberty of the gospel , they are all oppressing giants

who are too rich

But Billy Graham once was a very fine and respected Evangelist

and has done more to spread the Gospel accross the planet than any other man in the last 50 years

Charles Stanley.

Billy Graham, hands down. Awesome man, indeed.

I dont watch the others much so would have to go with Joyce Meyer,she keeps it real.

Her books are good too!

Billy Graham was the best of all.

None of the above.The best that I have ever known was a man named John R Rice. And the best Pastor evangelist was Brother Harold Sightler. Both were greatly used of God and both have gone to be with him.

Wow. I think the answer is, "It depends". It depends on what "best" means.

Hands down, Billy Graham has reached more people. His message is simple and universal.

Joyce Meyer seems to have quite an outreach to women. (Yes, men, too. But primarily women.)

Charles Stanley is probably the best teacher of the bunch.

I don't know much about Robert Schuler.