How do I prevent my sidekick 3 from getting stolen?

I had a sidekick then it got stolen, but I got another one and I want

to bring it to school, but I don't want it to get stolen again. What should I do.

I don't have insurance because I didn't buy the phone from t-mobile. Should I just use a case and never take it out unless I got a lot of friends around.

Best Answer

Yeah I have a sidekick 3 and I'm gonna take mine to school. It's easier for me considering I carry a tote bag but your sidekick should've came with a carrier case that you can put it in t hook onto your belt loops on your jeans. If it didn't, you can buy one. Also insurance is good too, and don't show it off too much because schools are thee WORST places for things to get stolen!

---- summerpace@tmail.com

Wear deep pocketed jeans and keep it there. Never take it out of your hands. Wow.. I'd be mad if that happened. Get insurance on the phone. I have verizon and it's only 5 dollars a month I believe. So, it's definitely worth it!

• canu

nicely digital mail me ok seem the place have been you the final time be4 it have been given stolen?? and you cant do any thiung approximately it if the sim card isnt on it and the guy cant use it and not employing a charger nor a sim card call the employer stable success!!!!!!!!!

By not showing it off.

have insurance on it