Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

When you point a finger there are three fingers pointing back at you?

Do you think this quote is true??? can you explain what it means?

and do think "If it's bitter at the start, then it it's sweeter at the end," is true?

Favorite Answer

it means that when you point a finger at someone...point out their flaws..you are really pointing out the things you dont like about yourself. i'd say a lot of the time its true. a lot of people who put others down do it to make themselves feel better!!

not sure about the second one, depends on the situation..some things can start out bitter & end just wonderfully :)

Finger Pointing At You

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do you think this quote is true??? can you explain what it mean

Source(s): point finger fingers pointing you: https://knowledge.im/?s=point+finger+fingers+point...

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Despite this admoishment, Bob Dylan tells us, we all eventually, unfortunately, get/give a stoning.

• Cathal5 years agoReport

. . . I should be stoned for spelling mistakes.

• lookat your hand wen u r pointing, your index finger is up, your thumb is up, but your last three fingers are actually pointing bak at you. look at your hand wen you point!

I like Dwarf On Stilts' answer! But it means that when you tell me (for example) about somebody, you don't tell me about them, you tell me about you.

• BORED

that last one is complete bull, but the other one depends on your views on life... all things are like that