Why am I SO hungover?

Little bit of background first....I'm a 25 year old male and about 225 pounds. I used to party a lot and I could handle my drinks with the best of them. Sure I used to get hangovers, but they seem to be getting worse and worse. I drank a beer and a half the other day and I was hungover the next morning! I had 2 8oz cups of Sangria last night at a Christmas party. I took 3 motrin and drank 20 oz of water before I went to bed. Im hungover again! Please tell what's going on. Is it because I'm getting older maybe?

Best Answer

Your liver is failing.

• Regwah

This is a tiring time of year, lots of new environments & people. I feel hungover & I didn't drink.

• Ellen

I wish that would happen to me. I drink all night and find it hard to catch a buzz. I'm only 120lbs too. Maybe your liver is shrinking? jk

Your body is trying to tell you NOT to drink anymore. If you ignore these warning signs and continue to drink, the damage will be irreparable.

your liver may be prematurely older. Perhaps you should get a liver enzyme level to make sure you're not causing dangerous damage.

peace

You drank too little water & ate too little protein during the period that you were trying to poison your liver.

• Devan!

Maybe something with your liver.

Stop drinking alcohol and go to a doc. to see whats up.

you have to watch what you're eating and drinking....a lot of beer isn't good for your health..