Derek asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

How come my kodak m883 camera wont charge off my USB cable? What software do i need?

yea when i plug in my camera it doesnt read it and it wont charge and its really pissing me off!

Best Answer

well first of all check to make sure that all of the plugs are in tight i had this same problem and they may seem tight enough but make sure they go all they way into the adaptor, and then the manual says that the charging light is in the front which is wrong its a little green light in the back near the review button, you'll know it when you see it, hope i could help! if all else fails there is a wall adaptor for sale at best buy for 10 dollars. [:

I got this camera for Christmas today and I have the exact same problem. It won't charge at all using the USB charger that was provided with the camera! The charge light never comes on and the battery does not charge. I'd like to hear if you get a resolution to the problem!

you cant charge your camera off the usb cable. you should of gotten a charger cable for your camera

i got the same camera as you yesterday and I'm having the same problem too! ill tell u if i find out what to do??