how do you do the sweet chin music with HBK in smackdown vs raw 08?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

You need to have a full momentum bar, not a stored icon. When it says to press the button to do the special, then do it. It should work.

If you are talking about the one where the opponent is on the ground, follow the steps above but make sure you are around the superstar (you might need to walk around them a little)

Source(s): Hope this helps!
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

Then u can get loose by mabye putting in a code like, R1,L2,Square,Circle,R3, Then HBK will brake out of the Bomb, and hit the Sweet Chin Music

• 1 decade ago

u first need a full momentum bar. press triangle 2 pick ur opponent up, make him dizzzzy and u get the HBK move with

the sweet chin music.

Source(s): my frend. ( P.S he's completely into the game smackdown vs raw '08)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you keep hitting the opponent continuesly your energy meter will get high and you will the smackdown icon. with that if u kick him in the stomack then press the triangle buttion and you could do the switchen music

• 1 decade ago

go to google and type in smackdown vs raw cheats or whatever game you want

• 1 decade ago

should just be his special while the dude is down on the ground u should be able to preform it.

they might have to be kinda close to the turn buckle though cause he does do the move out of the corner

• 1 decade ago

first of all you gonna need to build up two special moves. then get the person such as lets say, Triple-H and then click triangle button that should work. if it does not e-mail me back.

(ALWAYS READ THE GAME BOOK IN THE CASE!!!)

Source(s): game booklet, and store seller
  • 1 decade ago

You need a full momentum. If your opponent is facing you press what it tells you to press when you have a full momentum. If he is on the ground then press what he tells you to press when you have a ful momentum

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well it depends what console.

Wii- A+B

Ps3 psp and ps2: R1 + R2

Xbox 360- A x

JOIN MY FANTASY PEOPLE GET BEST ANSWER WEHN THEY WIN ALL U DO IS SIGN UP BY ANSWERING MY QUESTION

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.