79°C graphics card temperature? Good? Bad?

Hello all. I've been having some trouble with my (new) computer restarting itself recently while playing Call of Duty 4. I've updated all my drivers and done a Windows memory test thing (which reported no errors) and even looked for bad mobo capacitors. I recently downloaded an nvidia program that... show more Hello all.

I've been having some trouble with my (new) computer restarting itself recently while playing Call of Duty 4. I've updated all my drivers and done a Windows memory test thing (which reported no errors) and even looked for bad mobo capacitors.

I recently downloaded an nvidia program that tells me the temperature of my graphics card and I have been monitoring it over the last hour or so while playing the game. It reached a maximum of 79°C but didn't crash (typical - never when I want it to).

Is 79°C too high? It's an NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT.

Thanks