what are your thoughts about bullies?

i think people are bullies because they don't like themselves, and it makes them feel good to pick on someone else. am i right, or what?

also, people know of the bullying and say nothing, then they hear of school shootings, and get mad or upset. with all the violence in video games/tv/movies, and kids being picked at, and the easy availability of guns, we have a problem on our hands.

Best Answer

Bullie suck and usually get theirs form people like me who take martial arts to defend themselves and are 200lbs of muscle. Good Question. When I was small they used to pick on me till I really got angry. They called me "pizza face", "ni**a ch*nk", "mulatto octaroon" "Latibro"and "uncle toma$$" . I have actually had people be my friend now and apologize after seeing me now...I let most of it go...but boy would I like to get a couple of guys back. I did get a couple bullies back with force.

I think boys fight and they should be able to and get in school suspension and they should teach amrtial arts in gym class. this will deter people form using guns and every one will have self confidence to defend themselves..Of course the wousy far left wing idiots wont allwo this and dont understand some people have to be detered by force! This is a fact of human nature they dont understand in my day we fought with fists not with guns like these punks these days who run to their car. I have fought people till my knuckles bled and will do it again. I have fought racists and won and bullies who were black and every other ethnicity...This is human nature violence and you need to protect yourself life is hard and should be respected. Putting kids in Juvenile corrections doesnt do anything but give kids a incarceration mindset . Just let kids fight it out it worked in my day it could work my way.

this one girl almost lost her virginity and when the guy put it in deficated on him...they called her "doo doo brown" like the song the rest of her high school years...when she walked down the hall everyday for three years they would sing that song "doo doo brown"...She was beautiful and no one would date her I hate bullies! I told them to shut up!

One guy they called "ugly african black" is now an actor and was on the Sopranos and the movie the Sentinel...another girl is now a runway model in high school they said she used a curling iron on herself and no one would date her and she was a pretty red head girl.

There are verbal bullies and physical bullies...one gets enjoyment out of it the other trying to raise his low self esteem the verbal/physical one who enjoys it needs to be neutralized physically it sucks but thats reality. I got picked on I know.

Source(s): I used to defend gay kids form bullies who were to small to fight back in college after I got big. I didn't think it was funny or cute to pick on them and liked kicking the bullies butt. Some of the gay kids who were big gave the bullies a big surprise like at my middle shcool the funniest a$$ whipping I ever saw was when a gay kid kicked this guys but and punched and kicked him in mid air before he hit the ground...ooh it was priceless...Even my coach said "leave that boy alone I'm telling you ..Gays can fight"

I believe bullies are people( i say people because on some occasions there are adult bullies as well) who feel or know they cant handle others there own size or age, so they pick easy targets who they know they can persuade into fearing them, and i agree with you, why is it that schools and other places that are supposed to be a safe haven for children do not make an effort to control these problems, as far as the illegal gun and weapons control, the most that i think can be done is more thorough security at schools and other public facilities, but unfortunately no one seems to think of any precautions until it has already happened, which is a serious problem which our i think is a great neglect by our systems.

they are like those sadistic serial killers. for us is called bullying but its actually TORTURE!!!! UN classifies bullying as torture. bullies are only expelled from schools or they arent even punished. they should get like 10 years!!!! just think how people feel when they are bullied everyday. its not just one assault, then it wouldnt be called torture, but it goes on for weeks, months and even years. its really sad. I'm really worried about bullies, they can turn into sadistic serial killers.

except some bullies bully cause they have problems like if they are abused at home, then I would help them, otherwise prison is good for bullies.

Pretty much. Bullying comes from insecurity - i mean, when you say something about someone else, you're usually talking about something you're lacking that you wish you had. You never hear someone who is really overweight making fun of overweight people, you don't want to see your flaws in others, just their flaws to boost yourself.

Bullying is a really bad issue. I was bullied to the point of having to homeschool in high school. It's tough.

I remember when I went to school. There was one chap that bullied me everyday. I took it for a very long time.

Then one day, just before we were due to be let out for the summer holidays, I snapped after he began picking on me the last day of school. I didn't know I had it in me. But I went berserk and kicked the hell out of him.

He left me alone after that. And so did everybody else.

i have been a victim o bullies all my life..till i grew almoust 2 meter in hight and i started fighting back... some how i feel the need to bully the kids that seem bullies..does that make me a bully? ...i just can't stand them and they make me freak out ...i say beat them while tey are young so they don't turn bad...

Bullies are always going to be around. We have to acknowledge that there are physically adequate people out there, with very high confidence, and not so much intelligece.

to me bullies are just stupid ppl who dont know what to do with their lives

like yes picking on sumone can just be for fun but after a while it just makes them feel good on the inside (i know cuz i do it sumtimes, but shes just a friend and i love her) but yea, its just a nice way to get a crack out of sumone. but basacilly a bullie is sumone just not knowing what to do with their life

• JJ N

yes you are right it makes them feel good to pick on somebody smaller or weaker.A bully picked on me for a while till i flattened him one day when i could take no more .i know violence isnt the answer but it stopped my bully.

i think bullies bully because they are socially insecure,because they dont have friends or because they were bullied