How to find your wireless network password? i forgot haha. nee to no for Ipod Touch!!?

well i just got the IpodTouch and ok so i have a wireless network & everything because of my laptop, and well its secured as always haha! ok so i try to get to the internet on my ipod touch..it detected my wireless network and all that stuff but since its secured it is asking for a password.. of course when i made... show more well i just got the IpodTouch and ok so i have a wireless network & everything because of my laptop, and well its secured as always haha! ok so i try to get to the internet on my ipod touch..it detected my wireless network and all that stuff but since its secured it is asking for a password.. of course when i made the password i forgot it.. so is there anyone out there who could help me retrieve it once again! haha ... thanks you guys!! i neeeedddd itttt hahahha
Update: haha i no this is stupid but to the first answer.. whats an hib box?? im soo confused right now.. still i tried to do a live chat on the dell thingy but its closed because of christmas!! grrr haha should i just reset it then what happends??