LEE DA
LEE DA asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Should AIPAC register as a foreign Organization?

It Lobbies and serves a foreign country : ISRAEL!

Favorite Answer

AIPAC does not work for Israel. This is a common misconception. It is made up of American citizens who care about the terrorism that Israel is fighting and work towards ending the regional conflict. Just because their goals are somewhat aligned with Israel's does not mean they are "serving" Israel.

Let me give you an example: Let's say hypothetically I want the U.S. to permit more Canadians to work in this country because I think that's a good thing. So I form a group of people who agree with me and we all tell our Senator that's what we want. Does that mean that we're "working" for Canada? Does that mean we need to "register" as a foreign organization? Of course not.

Just because you express an opinion that relates to another country doesn't mean you're being hired by that nation to do so.

AIPAC in effect lobbies for a foreign entity. AIPAC however will fight nail and tooth to oppose the move by many to consider it a Foreign agent... for it will lose Tax exemption status.

From the actions of AIPAC it has proved catering to the interest of ISRAEL on the determinant of US interests, they have been convicted of spying on US for Israel.

There is no misconception, AIPAC by any mean is a foreign entity and should be registered so, its member despite their us citizenship are exclusively all of Judaic faith proof of questionable allegiance.

of course it should be required to obey the law as others do, however the others don't have the support of the news media

and since the news media can and will break any politician who it desires to , not many will take a step in that direction including our president, It is a shame that our politicians have allowed them to gain so much power, same s they did in Germany before WW11, now it is up to our citizens to reclaim America and rid them selves of this evil yoke they have placed on our political system and people,