Do you think Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman are good actors?

They both acted in Star Wars but most of Natalies and Haydens films suck. Jumper seems to be his big break.

Best Answer

Natali Portman was amazing in Garden State and V for Vendetta, in my opinion. It's Hayden Christensen that's lackluster.

I don't think Hayden is that good. Natalie Portman seemed like such a horrible actor in Star Wars, which is really weird cause I think she's usually pretty good. She was good in V for Vendetta and Closer.

I think hayden is a very talented actor but natalie tends to over-act.

• gulfam

Ewan mcgregor and Samuel l Jackson have each mentioned they could like to go back and if you happen to upload the rumours of the fashioned forged plus the ones 2 it already seems like a movie with too many characters in it!! I'd like to peer mark Hamil go back as an Alec Guinness kind historic Jedi (he's older now than Guinness used to be within the fashioned) and it could be beautiful to peer Han Solo and Leia once more however I'd like to peer new characters performed fairly much less woodenly than within the prequels

yeah i like hayden

love'em