What is the best gift you have gotten your employee(s) at holiday time...excluding a bonus the company paid.?

Yes...I know the grammar was atrocious...forgive me.

And yes...I do have employees...I got them a box of chocolates, a $25 gift certificate (varied by employees interests...mostly Starbucks and movie theaters) and some decorative thing...I do this every year...this year the decorative thing was candy cane wreaths with little gummi characters inside.

• Tedi
    Favorite Answer

One time I got a 2 foot chocolate business card. It was cool.

I have always been the employee but the best thing I think I have ever gotten is the gift I got this year from the Doctor I work for (she totally rocks anyway but this just confirms it). She gave me a gift bag that had candy, lotion, body wash, and toe nail separaters

my mom got alll her employees 25$ apple bees gift cards

My uncle owns a nursery [[for plants]]. Last year he gave his workers a big coat/jacket... since it gets extremely cold at the shop.

This year I got silverware.

Dont buy your employees silverware.

And it wasn't the expensive kind.

Everyone else got goft certificates..me? Silverware.

I don't have employees.

My bf is giving out wind up flashlights to his clients though...they come in handy in the car...especially in the winter.