which show is best family guy the simpsons or south park?

which of the three is the best what do you think is the funniest moment from your favorite show. what reasons do you give for making your pick or not making another pick

Favorite Answer

Definately Family Guy. South Park used to be funny, but then it just got stupid, plus the foul language is too much for me. The Simpsons were okay, the animation is that great either, niether is the story line.

As for my favorite episode or moment that's a tough one there are so many to choose from. Stewie has so many great lines it makes it hard to choose too.

However, if I had to pick one moment, I would have to say when Stewie goes into a tyrade about how the toilet has made slaves of everyone, and points at the toilet and tells to get a job.

The Simpsons has to be my favorite. It is a great show that has brought laughter into homes since 1989. They have done 409 episodes and are currently working on their nineteenth season. To still be on air as the longest running American sitcom and longest running American animated-program has to mean The Simpsons are pretty funny. A lot of people have been saying that there hasn't ben a good episode in a while, but you have to consider that these writers are still thinking up new, hilarious and entertaining material even after eightteen years. I currently own nine seasons of The Simpsons (need to go buy the tenth) and have seen each episode so many times I memorized many episodes. And The Simpsons created the new word that millions know: D'oh!

Family Guy is indeed hilarious, but to me it seems like another form of The Simpsons just a little more stupid . Also alot of things in it are not suitable for little children and many adults and parents dislike the series. It is probably most viewed by teenagers and people in their twenties and early thirties. The Simpsons can be viewed by all ages.

South Park is funny, but just about every sentence has a swear word. You shouldn't have to swear to be funny. Also most of the plots are unrealistic and dumb. And the drawings are crude.

My favorite episode is King-Sized Homer. It is the episode when Homer decides to gain 61 pounds in order for him to be put on disability and have to work at home. He does hilarious stuff when getting fat and has the hilarious "any key" incident. Below is the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ4aQhq2AjI

Youtube thumbnail

I'm going to go with the Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park are funnier, but I just like the Simpsons more. Probably because I've watched them for many years and only started watching the other two within the last 5.

South Park

I like The Simpsons & Family Guy more then South Park, but i could never pick between The Simpsons & Family Guy.

Family Guy is the best by far, Simpson is great, but family guy is a much more no holds barge....it makes you excited to see what happens next, because anything could happen on Family Guy, and South Park used to be cool, but now they just are way too predictable.

The South Park formula= Weird Event + Gay People + Jesus Jokes + Poop= South Park.

• Boo!

South Park.<3

FAMILY GUY

Personally Family Guy has overcame my South Park addiction.

South Park is edgier but it is running out of story lines I believe. The Simpson's will always hold a special special place for doing it first but I think they are running out of steam as well -- I believe the movie was a prelude to a possible conclusion to one of the greatest running programs ever. Then there is Family Guy which is on TV everywhere - TBS, Spike, Fox!! Also the material is rich, new & funny!!!! I believe they will be around for a good while.

Honorable Mention is: American Dad (same creators as Family Guy) This show is not getting the ratings I believe but is not as funny!! Not mention a good jab at our American Politics -- kinda lightens the mood in that dept for once!!

South Park

Family Guy is awesome, especially Stewie!!!

The Simpsons is okay, but their time has come and gone, that show's popularity hit its peak when I was in high school, its time to end the series.

South Park is retarded, anyone who gets entertainment from something like that ought to be sterilized, because obviously they are not fit to raise children.

South Park because it covers almost every issue (even if they exaggerate a little bit).

There are too many funny moments to list, but Lemmiwinks crawling through Mr. Slave's insides is just classic to me.

I like The Simpsons and Family Guy too, but it seems like they're running out of ideas for The Simpsons and Family Guy is funny, but there isn't really ever a plot to follow.