Taylor D asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

I have had numbness on the left side of my lip and spasms in my left foot. What could it be?

For the last few weeks, periodically the left side of my lip feels numb. It usually lasts for a few minutes.

Also at different times muscles in the arch of my left foot have spasms (at least I think this is the way to describe it). This usually lasts for about a minute or two.

Could these symptoms be related? What could this be?

Favorite Answer

buldged disc n ur neck better have it checked

Could be a "pinched nerve" especially if you have had any back problems, you may be experiencing some local soft tissue swelling or inflammation in your back that's causing the sensation in your leg. Any sports injuries? However, you should never take such sensations for granted, because persistent numbness could be a symptom of a more serious problem. You should see a medical professional for a consult. Sudden onset could also be due to things like blood clots, but that's usually lower down. Good luck.

Lead or mercury poisoning have simular symptoms.

Get it checked out quickly

It can be something that you ate and it caused it to happen that way...if you are allergic to something then that might be it

• tamara

stroke, migraine headache, allergic reaction, either way you need to get it checked out

sounds like a case of disco-itus , your bodys craving to dance

could it be a stroke? Get it checked out!