Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:- Can we say a prayer,-for loved ones passed away?

Jo

• skunk
    Best Answer

Sure can Jo,i have been saying a prayer for the last year.

My Mom passed last Dec.,my Wife last Jan.,my Dad in July this year.

No Xmas for me this year.

Yes Jo I always remember them in my prayers and also can we pray for those who are ill too? They need it more than the souls who have passed over. x

• emma

I say a prayer for passed loved ones everyday

Yes please.

Daughter 8/25/2006

Mother 8/31/07

A Father's Prayer for Loved Ones

Kind Father, I thank You for my home where loved ones dwell and to which my fondest memories now turn. I praise You for the family love and peace and cheer which follow me and comfort me in strange and distant places.

I am grateful for all things we share in common, the worthy lessons we learn, the hardships and griefs we sometimes bear, the tasks and pleasures which bind us closer to each other, and the abiding affection and heartfelt prayers which still keep our spirits one in You.

Shelter my home. O God, and all my dear ones there. Make me strong, unselfish, and brave to defend and protect them.

Send down Your peace to every family on earth and grant an abundance of grace to them so that in doing Your will they may merit the joys of eternal salvation.

a little pray from me to you

may you be with us through out day

laughing with when we have a play

but we all know how close you are

your in a gift, your in santa sack

your the christmas cracker and it goes snap

your at the table given grace

your always near, not far away

i wish it could be christmas every day

not bad i think?thumbs up if you like?

Yes this a lovely gesture! to remember those passed away who we all loved so much as Christmas also brings so much sadness.

sure.....it may seem a little too late though. my religion is 1 place or the other when ya pass on

lets pray for the people we love right now too that they make the right choice regarding eternity.

i haven't lost anyone recently but, for the ones a while back yes i'll say a prayer for them

i always include my passed loved ones in my prayers before i go to bed.