Sweet Sixteen UK?

How mush do you hate those kids on MTV's sweet sixteen! They are so spoilt. Does anyone actually know people like this or are they playing up to the cameras?

Favorite Answer

Kids that rich are probably like that, although did you ever see Rich Girls on MTV the Tommy Hilfigers daughter (Ally) is the only down to earth millionnaire kid i've ever seen.

I haven't seen the UK Sweet Sixteen but the US one drives me mad that they are given whatever they want.

• baz75

Ive never seen it but all people play up to the cameras on reality tv to some extent. Everyone will act differently if they know they are being filmed some show off, some try and make themselves out to be better than they are, some get intimidated and supress themselves and don't show there true personaltity. But to be honest most people who would sign up for a show like that recon themselves big time and will show off to the max therefore making themselves look even worst often then they actually are which is probably quite hard.

They are spoilt brats.

My daughter is now 17 and can never get over how they behave.

Most of them try to look like they're 25 as well.

I HATE those girls!!!!! they are soooo stuck up and bratty.. there was one who almost called off her party because she got her car the day before her party.. i would have been soooo happy 2 get a car 4 my sixteenth b day I CANT STAND THEM. theyll spend tens and hundrend thousands of dollarz on just jewelry 4 there party alone. i dont kno anyone that spoild.. but i live in a small town around horses so i guess i wouldnt. **s.c.

• Weed

I have just watched it with my 17 year old, { I have 5 kids } I said to her if you spoke to me like that when you were 18 never mind 16, you would get nothing, Even she thinks they are just spoiled brats.Just goes to show, Money does not buy you manners

ya I know a couple of chicks like that they want to control everything and the guys are even worse, losers.