Have you ever been so lost in a relationship that you were afraid to ask what the other person was thinking?

Favorite Answer

I feel so sorry for you. I wish I could talk in deapth. I've been there myself and I know my wife has. Time and dedication will open things back up.

Sometimes I feel like when I really need to communicate my feelings, I get tongue tied and then when I finally get the right words out..they sometimes are misunderstood. Communication is an art and it takes work to understand your partner. The best way and most efficient way is to ask the person what they are thinking directly. That way there will be no miscommunication and you should be able to discuss issues and concerns effectively and not feel so afraid to approach your partner. I know that sometimes I tend to make a bigger deal out of things and when I just open my mouth, it isn't as bad as I thought is was going to be, and things actually get accomplished and everybody feels better because an open dialog was allowed to take place. You have a 50/50 chance. If you keep quiet you could lose your relationship. If you open your heart and mouth you could at least find out if it is worth keeping or not.

The best way to start is to write down everything that is on your mind, that way you can organize your thoughts if you decide to have the big talk.

Good Luck.

yes but usually it was when i already knew the answer and didn't like it. My way of coping was to just not ask and avoid the situation. As with everything in life, it's best just to bite the bullet. Get it over with, because you'll need every available moment from then on to deal with whatever comes out.

Good luck. Be smart.

i think every1 has...its all part of the process. even if ur afraid 2 ask...u need 2 do it...because communication is 1 of the most important parts of a relationship

yes it happen to me that i felt lost after my girl i love let me not knowing if she is really love me or playing with my heart but at that moment i confronted myself and i think it over and over and tried to reorganize myself to how i can deal with a matter like that then i took a very hard decision to me and my heart that i must tell her that she must tell me exactly if she love me or not and if she is loving me as a friend or lover so i confronted her in the other day by first invite her to a dinner where we r sitting and enjoying our meal i drop the subject to her and tried to ask her first indirectly but she didn't give me any clue of what our relation look like so i told her my feeling to her by then she start to cry and went to deep silent after a while she said to me that she really love me as a friend but she is looking forward it to be more than that in the future and by confronting her in that day i really went home sad and not happy cos i felt she drop me out , but after a few months she called me and told me that after the dinner she really changed her mind and said to her self that the kind of man i would like to be a g/f for so i asked her why she took all this time to tell me she said she didn't want me to think she is playing with my heart again now we r in love with each other for two year and i am thinking to marry her because i cant live without her any more so be ur self and go confront ur lover and know what really think of ur relationship and enjoy the coming days it is a festive days and merry Christmas and happy new year .

I usually know it's time for me to leave a relationship then. Relationships are voluntary and I don't volunteer for anything that makes me feel bad.

Yeah, but i always asked. Talk and tell that person how i feel.

Yes..im in that boat right now! i have no clue what to do!

yes..

Kisses Corina,

Be sure to checkout my profile at http://www.mytopfriends.com/profiles/sexycorina/