Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

If you could say one thing to one celebrity, what would it be, and to who?

A face to face meeting with your 2 bits as the topic.

Favorite Answer

I would like to have a party and invite....

Brad Pitt

Bill O'Reilly

Ed Harris

Senator Mike Huckabee

Perry Stone

Bernie Goldberg

Hilary Swank

Victoria Beckham

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

I would totally wanna talk to Britney Spears. I would tell her that I LOVE HER! And that everything was gonna work out in her favor if she'd prove to everyone that she isnt this person the media has made her out to be. I would tell her I believe in her because I think she needs a few people to support her. I would also say that I dont believe the stuff those reports are saying...I know shes a great person and a lot of people are rootin for her to bring her career back to life!

I love you. Shia Labeouf, the love of my life. Even though we never met and I'm 12 yrs older !!!!

i met all 3 of the jonas brothers on december 8 and i had a really great time meeting them but i totally forgot to tell them my name and i wanna get them all gifts but i pretty much told them everything i wanted to tell them and it was great and i got there autograph and i got to hug them and shake there hand

it was really good

• i would love to talk to michael jackson the king of pop but yea who dosnt that will never happen though soo many thins i would like to tell him but again that will never happen

well, it's not going to happen, but "Anna, you are a beautiful person, and you have a beautiful daughter...don't do this to yourself." to Anna Nicole Smith

2 the J0nas Br0thers: "U guys R0CK!!! Can i hav ur aut0graph?"

Pleas n0 0ne say theyre bad bcuz i <3 them!!!

"hi" to paris hilton

i would say "omg joe i am completely inlove with you!!!" and i would say it to joe jonas♥