Yuck! My brother in law, who's 28 keeps getting poop on my toilet seat?

Yes I know this is gross, but I am so serious. My brother in law is freakin nasty. The last time he stayed at my house, he got poop all over our toilet seat. My husband and I could not figure out HOW this happened, so we confronted our 7 yr old who denied it. So our 7 y/o is gone, and he spent the night again. Why... show more Yes I know this is gross, but I am so serious. My brother in law is freakin nasty. The last time he stayed at my house, he got poop all over our toilet seat. My husband and I could not figure out HOW this happened, so we confronted our 7 yr old who denied it. So our 7 y/o is gone, and he spent the night again. Why was there poop and urine all over the seat again, and the wall? This is so nasty, I don't even know how to address the issue, and my husband is no help, its his brother, but he won't say anything. To make matters worse, I just had surgery and am not very mobile, but I'm having to bend over my own toilet, not to mention, tell all my friends not to sit on it. My husband works all day, so I have to wait for him to get home, and clean it because as I mentioned earlier, I'm not very mobile rt now. HELP! How do we tell him, and why do you think he's getting doodoo everywhere? I should mention he's a very popular, well dressed man, and yes very gay