relocating--camp lejeune, nc...rental help?

hey...we are looking for help with home rental information in the camp lejeune, nc area. my husband would prefer not to live directly in jacksonville, and has said hampstead, holly ridge, sneads ferry and topsail beach are acceptable. he would also prefer a house (with a garage!!) over an apartment. can anyone guide me in locating properties in these areas? i have looked at treasure realty and exit realty...any other help or suggestions would be helpful. thank you and enjoy your holidays!

• ..
    Favorite Answer

Richlands is about 15 minutes or so outside of Jacksonville, and there are some decent places to live. My husband and I live in Midway Park, but that sounds too close to Jacksonville for you two. Good luck. I'll keep thinking and get back to you.

Try Century 21 or Glover Real Estate. I've never dealt with either one, but they may have something you would want.

Source(s): Marine wife.

I'm not one to tell you which realtor to go with for relocation...but just want to say, "Welcome!!!!" I live in New Hampshire but grew up my whole life in J-ville, NC. Good luck to you both....much love to ya!

P.S. There are many realtors to meet your desires in that area...just shop around a bit....:)