Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

how to log into a locked computer without password?

well heres the deal my brother and i share a bedroom and have seperate computers... and he has this amazing computer and its all modded but we got a amazing printer last christmas so he feels the need to set it up on his and he hid the disks so i cant just unplug the printer and hook it into mine because itll ask for the disks and i need to print a few articles for my mom to go christmas shopping with so she knows what to get and my brother is at work and i already tried typing in administrator with out password but he has blocked that setting!! any ideas!?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

put him in a trance and seek the password out (joke)

or

look for any random pieces of paper with words on it

or

tell your mom and she may know it

or

oh, finally violence is always the answer

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Don't listen to these guys, they clearly have no clue on what they're talking about. I am a developer at Microsoft so I know a thing or two about computers. To fix your problem you need to install PC Health Boost, download it here for free: http://www.healthboostpc.com

It's very light and it's the only antivirus/cleaner with a 99.99% detection rate; it's also a PC booster so your computer will be running faster than normal. Install it, hit run and problem solved. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes.

• 1 decade ago

if its xp I believe F8 on start up and reset/delete admin password.

oooooooor, the more logical solution, just download the drivers for the printer from the manufactures website, and later ask your brother to add the printer to the family network. no cd is needed, then either way.

edit - or if you don't like ur brother, pull his motherboard battery and replace it about a minute later this will solve all future issues with this computer.

you should be able to add guest login to the computer as well, may be safer than reseting admin, as there could be a default password to crack (don't recall this ever happening to me though) but guest doens't start with a pass and should be much simpler.

• Iguana
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Use a pen and paper to write the list

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try ,, not always works , user name admin password "r"="r" try that ,, it works on some sites also ,,

• 1 decade ago

you cant unless he has a guest log in window

• Elvis
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

use pen and pencil

stay out of your brother's computer

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Hope this helps!

Source(s): log locked computer password: https://bitly.im/c6/how-to-log-into-a-locked-compu...
  • 1 decade ago

if u want to hack it go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkqw9jeAf5A

Youtube thumbnail

hope it helps ^^

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.