Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

why does that one guy from the jonas brothers have a gibson les paul?

last time i checked, gibson les pauls were for good guitarists like Slash and Page etc.

Favorite Answer

the Jonas brothers SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK, AS WELL AS HANNA MONTANA SHE SUCKS AT MUSIC THEY SHOULDN'T OWN GUITARS

1. Go to: "Research your answer" on your question page. 2.Type in: Why does someone from Jonas Brothers have a Gibson Les Paul? 3. Go to: #1. Read the first entry by "diego 777." This person seems to have "the scoop" on everyone in the group. As you'll note, Kevin Jonas, the person to whom you refer, is a self-taught guitar player. I guess he thought he deserved one as much as the next person.

more rock-type musicians that become anybody play a les paul. strats are more blues oriented. telecasters c/w though unique blues sicians play those too.

Like anything else, all brands have a cheap line (factory assembly line) for $150 to $600. Hand builts and top quality instruments go from $850 to $5000+

My son has a gibson les pauls and it had been his dream to own one for many years.

plenty as I dislike them, i might plenty prefer to fulfill the Jonas Brothers. I certainly have a phobia of clowns, and that one specially freaks me out. I certainly have undesirable suggestions of observing Steven King's It on a form trip to San Francisco in center college. It replaced into annoying, I inform you, back at age 12. and that i'm nonetheless fairly no longer partial to clowns. stressful, screaming 12 year old women, i think of i will cope with. they're a minimum of extra effectual than clowns. *shudder*

Just Cos He Hasn't got skill Doesn't mean He doesn't have passion

I have a copy of a Les paul and I have been playing 3 years but when i play the passion is there. What i am saying is you din't have to be a exellent guitarist to have a Les paul xD.

Btw if u want to hear some of my tracks visit www.bebo.com/denleavymusic

Oh my god the Jonas Brother's suck!!!!!!! They're like some teeny bop Disney band who thinks they're actually like punk rock. If he has a Gibson Les Paul he probably just pretends to strum it so people thinks he's good, or something.

Source(s): jbrotherssuck.com

Two things. One, JONAS BROTHERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two, Gibson Les Pauls are not good for anyone in particular. They are a brand of guitars and can be used for any type of music (it's the amplifier that really matters when it comes to different styles). Although, I would agree that they are better for classic rock rather than heavy metal (for heavy music, I prefer my Ibanez JS1000, for more classic sound I use my Fender Strat). Oh, and lastly, JONAS BROTHERS SUCK. And how do you know that it's a gibson, maybe it's an epiphone? But yeah, to answer your question, Les Pauls are not good for anyone in particular (but jonas brothers still suck even with the les paul).

Source(s): My Experience with guitars

Kevin Jonas actually is a good guitarist jerk! Looks like someones jealouse

He wanted a "big boy guitar"

YES EXACLTY THEY ARE JUST A POSER BAND AND THEY SUCK LIKE HANNA MONTANA AND WORSTE OF ALL THE NACKED BROTHERS BAND.