Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I tell him I like him or not?

Ok, so this guy from my school(I like him) is really sweet...we always talk to eachother and he seems like he likes me...My friends doubt that he likes me, but I'm trying to think positive...Should I tell him I like him or not??? If so, when? Where?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay my dear. I was in a similar situation recently and well it's a very touchy thing. Firstly you have to ask yourself are you ready for possible rejection? Because one out of two things will happen. 1. He feels the same and you'll become a couple or 2. He won't feel the same way but then you'll be able to move on and find somebody who does feel the same way. So I say tell him. My guy friend didn't feel the same way and now I'm in pursuit of someone who is worth my time.

So tell him. But not infront of his friends, that'll embarass him. Ask him to walk with you or get him alone (since you say you chat with him often) do it at school or wherever else you two hang out. And as for your girlfriends, they have a right of opinion but well don't always listen to them. What's life without a little risk? Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

im having the same problem

i know how u feel

nd my friends doubt the same thing as yur friend

if he doesnt have a gf now, tell him u like him

maybe he will like u too

tell him like last day of school, so if he reject u, u have the whole summer to recover, plus u might not see him again

• 1 decade ago

Yes u should tell him,Because u never noe wat the truth is..He might like u to and then u guys can end up dating.I give u luck if u do=]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, it will only make things weird let him make the first move.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no dont

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.