Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I tell him I like him or not?

Ok, so this guy from my school(I like him) is really sweet...we always talk to eachother and he seems like he likes me...My friends doubt that he likes me, but I'm trying to think positive...Should I tell him I like him or not??? If so, when? Where?

Favorite Answer

Okay my dear. I was in a similar situation recently and well it's a very touchy thing. Firstly you have to ask yourself are you ready for possible rejection? Because one out of two things will happen. 1. He feels the same and you'll become a couple or 2. He won't feel the same way but then you'll be able to move on and find somebody who does feel the same way. So I say tell him. My guy friend didn't feel the same way and now I'm in pursuit of someone who is worth my time.

So tell him. But not infront of his friends, that'll embarass him. Ask him to walk with you or get him alone (since you say you chat with him often) do it at school or wherever else you two hang out. And as for your girlfriends, they have a right of opinion but well don't always listen to them. What's life without a little risk? Good luck.

im having the same problem

i know how u feel

nd my friends doubt the same thing as yur friend

if he doesnt have a gf now, tell him u like him

maybe he will like u too

tell him like last day of school, so if he reject u, u have the whole summer to recover, plus u might not see him again

Yes u should tell him,Because u never noe wat the truth is..He might like u to and then u guys can end up dating.I give u luck if u do=]

No, it will only make things weird let him make the first move.

no dont