Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what universities or colleges offer majors in archeology?

Favorite Answer

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=majors+in+archeol...

A lot.

When I retire next year, I plan to go back to college and try to get something that will allow me to go to Egypt on digs.

i might want to bypass for some thing in Southern California. My buddy is continually occurring locational digs in Argetina and Chile and funky places --- and he or she went to UCLA. i imagine it has to do with area. similar way you does no longer study Marine Biology in Ohio (hint: bypass to Florida) you've a harder time getting fingers-on-expierence when you're not any further close to the area of the digs.