Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

what is that?

clear liquid that come out of the p##is when i masturbate? and what is it for?not semen btw. i believe its pre *** but why does it happen idk why but someone reported me so please don't im serious thanks

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Tom V
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, that's normal. It's slippery - if you were having sex with a woman, it would help your penis slide into her more easily.

For you, for now, it's just for fun. Enjoy it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the clear liquid that comes out of a penis during masturbation is merely a natural form of lubrication. Some guys have quite a bit while others see very little. Thus many guys tend to go find other sources to get their penis slippery for masturbating especiually if they are circumcised.

BTW, the clear fluid is not semen or sperm, it is not a problem and it is not pee. It is merely the product of a few glands in the area of the bladder.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That clear liquid is pre-ejaculate. It has two main purposes, one as mentioned before is lubrication. The other is to flush any traces of urine out of the urethra (the tube that you pee out of) so that when you do ejaculate the sperm are not killed by the chemicals in the urine. This helps ensure that more sperm are available to potentially fertilize a female's egg. It is completely normal and nothing to be concerned about. But please remember that it can contain some sperm, so you could still get a woman pregnant even if you pull out before ejaculating.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Listen I am not sure why someone reported you, thats odd. Its natural for you to wonder what is happening to you. When you masterbate, there are more than one posible answers to what is coming out. When you get excited you might have precum, before you begin to masterbate, but after???

Its an ejaculation!!!! Yes its semen, and other juices that are preduced in sexual excitement. Perfectly natural, Many other males experience the same things. The colour and texture often varies. I believe you should have nothing to worry about.

YaY you!

Source(s): Im not a doctor, and I read that some where before in my life.....
  • 1 decade ago

Pre-ejaclatory liquid. Its basically your penises own form of lubrication!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

every guy has this liquid when he is masturbating..it is supposed to making you penis wet so it can be slippery so the sperm would come out easily...in greek we say it: spermatic liquid

• 1 decade ago

luk if this is an area of concern 4 u i advise u 2 not play with urself mate

• 1 decade ago

Visit the Doc

• 1 decade ago

It's pre-ejaculate. don't worry, it's normal

Source(s): pharmacist
  • 1 decade ago

oK Mr. Mencia yeah its pre*** as you said, and its used as a lubricant!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.