Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you show respect toward evil? Are you capable of doing so?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i show people who are evil respect but i dont respect evil its self

• 1 decade ago

Isnt anybody capable of doing so? Alot of people do without really knowing so. But lieing is a form of showing respect toward evil. You just have to go towards the right way: God.

Source(s): My opinions, from MY head. Dont get me wrong here.
  • 1 decade ago

Evil is only a perversion of Good. All things are good at inception and it takes the twisting and bending of any particular thing to make something, or someone, "evil". Evil is a parasite.

I respect evil in the way I respect a murderer. I hate it, but they could kill me if I don't get the heck away from it!

• 1 decade ago

Respect evil?

I'm not sure what you consider "evil", but I see no reason to show respect for it. Are you thinking of a different word?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • We are all capable of doing evil, but you just got to go the right path not to do anything evil, and no I don't mean seek god.

and no I don't respect it. Would you respect Hitler, Stalin, Manson or Yates?

• your,s
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

any thing GOD created is respectful.,no matter something is good for you or something looks bad in your thinking.be positive towards your life stile,with love evil will turn in favor of you.in the end you will come to an answer that there is nothing evil in this world.thanks.

• 1 decade ago

Right and wrong, good and evil are all matters of perception. You respect the side you choose. It is the view of others or your view of them that applies "labels". In the words of all the great masters though "Respect your enemies".

• 1 decade ago

Overcome evil with good. I say all the time. Shouldn't we advance past the stage where "give" our negative energies to the Earth and the Heavens in order to Heal?

We should try to be Masters. Drawing the negativity in ourselves, and transforming it into positive energy. And send Warmth, and Light, and Love to the Earth and the Heavens instead.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

is the evil you see the evil I see?

It is relative

yes, I respect all things with a greater cause, no matter what the means

but... does that still count as evil?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably only the lesser of 2 evils, but thats as far as im going

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.