Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

is my husband lieing?

my husdand is out all night he says he is working late but by time he comes home are 9 year old son is sleep and dinner was a hour ago one nigt he came home at 11 and said he went to the store to buy milk and I asked were is the milk he said he dronk it all is he lieing I dont wont to leave him we have a son and a girl on the way in 3 months we live in a 4 bedroom house with 2 bath rooms what elese does he need we make love please help me

Favorite Answer

I think its sounds like he is definatly up to something ....

if you have the money I would hire an investigator in your area, it may be expensive ... buts it better than him sleeping around and giving you some STD OR getting someone else pregnant

He is lying and he is cheating. Check all his cell phone records including his work cell. Check all his email addresses including work email. You need to learn the facts of life now:

1. There is no Santa

2. There might be a Bigfoot

3. All men cheat, almost all women cheat

4. Marriage ruins relationships (moving in is the same)

5. Everyone lies (you even lie to yourself)

6. Life is not fair

Good luck and Happy Holidays. Email me if you want to

hear the truth. You can ask me anything. I don't lie unlike

the other answers you will get.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you live in a 4 bedroom house with 2 baths??? What does that have to do with your husband cheating? Most likely he is cheating. I'm not trying to talk bad about you. But you are probably unattractive to him. He is searching somewhere else to fullfill his desires. Start going to the gym and put down the twinkies. Also you need to step up your skills in the bedroom. I know it's rough words but so is life.

Good Lord! My hunch is he's cheating but hey maybe he did jut go out for milk in the middle of the night and drank it all himself ......lol thats funny....honey hire yourself a private investigator one that takes pictures and thats discreet. That is if you really want the answer to your question.You can ask anyone for as long as you want and the truth is everyone will think he's cheating because thats where the arrows point but hey give him the benefit of the doubt like they say get proof!

If it stinks like a rat, he is creeping like a rat . This has RAT written all over it. The first person that answered your question is right.

Take care of you and your child before he brings you a STD or tell you he got some biatch pregnant. You have to build up your strength as he is a weak man that is straying! But then again, we are only Yahoo answerers.

This is about you. What kind of life do you want? How do you want to be treated? Do you want your children to witness a bad marriage? Shouldn't they have their parents be the best person they can be? If you stay, don't plan on whining about it. Set up a counseling session, tell him to be there and you go. Limit the drama and accusations. You will need to be finding out what you want in life, not going to do battle. This could define your life. Be brave.

Honey no one can tell you what to do but I advise you to check up on him and find out what he is doing before you just uproot your children sometimes you have to just go on and ask him if there is something wrong with your relationship so that you can work out your problems but please don't stay because of the kidsbecause in the long run it will hurt your children.

sounds fishy to me but we really don't have proof he is cheating. talk seriously with him and your gut instinct will let you know if he is lying or telling you the truth. you have a child and one on they way so i pray you two can work out this issue and get to the bottom of it. do you go to church, by chance? pray and ask for prayer if you do. i will pray for you so you can live a happy life with your husband and children. god bless you and merry christmas. please sit down alone with him without your nine year old or anyone else around and let him know this is IMPORTANT, you are not joking around, and you deserve to know if he is messing around on you. good luck and god bless you!

I think you already know the answer...don't you?

Do you believe him? What does your bedrooms and bathrooms have anything to do with anything?

I wouldn't leave him. I would kick him out and then file for child support and spousal support asap.

LIER!!!!! Get one of your friends to follow him when he leaves work with a camera. You may need proof for the divorce.