gilrs!!! why do u lyk brad pitt so much???

i mean what exactly u like about brad pitt??

• Favorite Answer

It's his appearance, DUH! None of us know him personally. That man looks good. Even when he's not cleaned up. My favorite Brad? Legends of the Fall/Interview With a Vampire Brad. All I can say is DAYUM!

• .

That's "like" (you got it right once) and "you" ('u' is a letter in the alphabet, not a word).

As for Brad Pitt, he's okay looking and has been in some movies I've liked. I don't go out of my way to see things he's in, but there are less attractive and less talented (and more attractive and more talented) actors out there.

This should be in Celebrities, not Singles & Dating.

He's NOT ugly!! He's hot because of his smile, body, and the way he is with his children. Yummmy :P

please don't group us together like that because I absolutely hate brad pitt...how can anyone think he is hot? hes a creep...i hope i never meet him

No he ain't ugly why do we like him because he's hot there's nothing else to explain.

my personal opinion.. he's too old for me. But why girls like him is becuz they say hes hot.. or he has a nice body or hes rich.. hope i could anwser your question!

i don't think hes hot but if i did probably his body

• Dipi s

for his looks and personality.

I dont. Hes ugly lol

I like his eyes and he's so cute.