Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

gilrs!!! why do u lyk brad pitt so much???

i mean what exactly u like about brad pitt??

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

It's his appearance, DUH! None of us know him personally. That man looks good. Even when he's not cleaned up. My favorite Brad? Legends of the Fall/Interview With a Vampire Brad. All I can say is DAYUM!

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That's "like" (you got it right once) and "you" ('u' is a letter in the alphabet, not a word).

As for Brad Pitt, he's okay looking and has been in some movies I've liked. I don't go out of my way to see things he's in, but there are less attractive and less talented (and more attractive and more talented) actors out there.

This should be in Celebrities, not Singles & Dating.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's NOT ugly!! He's hot because of his smile, body, and the way he is with his children. Yummmy :P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

please don't group us together like that because I absolutely hate brad pitt...how can anyone think he is hot? hes a creep...i hope i never meet him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No he ain't ugly why do we like him because he's hot there's nothing else to explain.

• 1 decade ago

my personal opinion.. he's too old for me. But why girls like him is becuz they say hes hot.. or he has a nice body or hes rich.. hope i could anwser your question!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't think hes hot but if i did probably his body

• Dipi s
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

for his looks and personality.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dont. Hes ugly lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like his eyes and he's so cute.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.