Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do you update via Internet on your PS3?

I got an 80gb PS3. I got the wireless router down and done but i need to update it. I dont know if i need something.

Favorite Answer

Go to options>than System Update>Than update via internet. It will do all of the rest by itself.This is Assuming you are already connected to the internet.

connect the ps3 to ur router via wifi if you can

it works the best and the fastest

or jus cable it

and then when ur internet is running on the ps3(check with its browser) then you will be able to update with internet

ps. get unreal III, its the best gme out

Source(s): my 80 gig

by going into the options on the ps3 there is an area to be able to do a system update

i just left a question trying to find out why any upgrades for my Ps3 operating system need to revert back to an older operating sytem when i want to play a game such as warhawk or assasins creed ????????